Our homestyle meals are prepared by our chef and made from top quality meats (roasted in-house) and fresh vegetables.
All our meals are fully cooked, and reheating is easy with our microwave and oven safe packaging.
Our single serving size is a very generous 550g.
Individual meals are $12 and we offer quantity discounts:
- Any 14 meals for $140 ($10 per meal)
- Any 10 meals for $104 ($10.40 per meal)
- Any 7 meals for $75 ($10.70 per meal)
- Any 5 meals for $55 ($11 per meal)
- Pasta Bolognaise
- Beef Lasagne
- Mexican Chicken Lasagne
- Chicken Bacon Tomato Pasta w/- Dash Cream
- Thai Green Chicken Curry & Rice
- Thai Green Vegetable Curry & Rice
- Grilled Chicken w/- Veg & Gravy
- Roast Beef w/- Veg & Gravy
- Roast Pork w/- Veg & Gravy
- Cottage Pie
- Beef Mushroom, Mash & Veg
- Beef Guinness Stew, Mash & Veg
- Mexican Chicken & Rice
- Sausages & Mash w/- Tomato Onion Gravy
- Rissoles & Mash w/- Tomato Onion Gravy
- Savoury Mince & Rice
Below are some of our ready-meals. More photos coming soon!
To order ready-meals or make an enquiry:
- phone 4721 5111 or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders can be picked up from our shop at 1/409 Flinders Street, Townsville City. We also offer a delivery service around Townsville, additional charges may apply.
Are you ordering meals as a gift for someone? We can include a card with your order with a personal message from you.
We offer FREE delivery for orders of $100 or more within Townsville inner CBD. Orders below $100 will incur a $10 delivery fee if in Townsville inner CBD. Outside this area, our delivery fee is generally $25.
All our meals are fully cooked and only need to be reheated to be fully enjoyed. The heating times below are approximate and may vary depending on your appliance and preferred eating temperature.
Our meal trays and protective film are microwave and oven safe if used in accordance with these instructions. You do not need to pierce or remove the protective film when reheating.
Microwave: Remove cardboard sleeve and leave film intact. Heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes (if chilled), 10-12 minutes (if frozen). Let stand for 2-3 minutes, then carefully peel off film.
Conventional / Fan Forced Oven: Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Remove cardboard sleeve and leave film intact. Place meal on oven tray. Heat meal for 25-30 minutes (if chilled), 45-50 minutes (if frozen). Let stand for 2-3 minutes, then carefully peel off film.
Store at 4°C or below (chilled), -18°C or below (frozen). Frozen meals can be thawed safely under refrigeration. Once thawed, cook and consume within 48 hours. Do not refreeze.